Christian Sheehan focuses his practice on white collar litigation, with a particular emphasis on defending clients in False Claims Act investigations and litigation. Mr. Sheehan has also litigated parallel administrative matters before the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals and represented clients before federal appellate courts.
- (E.D. Mich.) – Defended government contractor in False Claims Act case brought by the government alleging violations of Truth in Negotiations Act in price negotiations and claiming damages of potentially upwards of $400 million that resulted in a cost of litigation settlement.
- (C.D. Ill.) – Successfully defended government contractor in False Claims Act case brought by the government seeking damages of $150 million based on alleged fraud in connection with settlement of subcontractor's requests for equitable adjustment. Government voluntarily dismissed FCA claims with prejudice.
- (C.D. Ill.) – Defending government contractor in intervened qui tam related to former employees' alleged acceptance of kickbacks from subcontractors.
"Rising Stars" Pennsylvania (2016)
- JD, Boston College Law School, 2011, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- BA, Communications, Legal Institutions, Economics, and Government, American University, 2007, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- US District Court, Central District of Illinois
- US District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- US Court of Federal Claims
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, The Honorable D. Michael Fisher