Mitigating Antitrust Risks in the Food and Beverage Sector
From product innovation to international sourcing, food & beverage companies face intense competitive pressures. Compliance with the antitrust laws will help companies in this sector focus on running their business rather than being forced to devote time and resources to government investigations and follow-on private litigation.
This webinar will help in-house counsel at food & beverage companies understand and reduce the antitrust risks associated with:
- Transactions, including M&A and joint ventures
- Sharing information/benchmarking
- Non-solicitation/no-poaching agreements
- Trade associations & industry workgroups
- Distribution partners and agreements