Commercial Disputes, Europe
Our London- and Frankfurt-based Commercial Disputes group has extensive experience acting on complex litigation and arbitration proceedings across a wide range of sectors, including financial services, private equity, hedge funds, asset management, technology, media, telecoms, life sciences, leisure, aerospace, and high-net-worth individuals.
We are proud of our ability to field multi-jurisdictional teams with cross-disciplinary expertise. Our team has a reputation for achieving innovative solutions for complex disputes through both alternative dispute resolution and court/arbitral proceedings.
The Commercial Disputes group has the benefit of working in conjunction with market-leading white collar, UK, and US financial services and regulatory lawyers.
Our capabilities include:
- Contractual and commercial disputes
- Complex civil fraud and related white collar
- Acquisition, merger, and disposal disputes
- Antitrust/competition related claims
- Risk reduction and prevention for pre-dispute litigation including antitrust/competition, bribery, IT/cybersecurity, contractual
- Crisis management–defamation, breach of confidential information
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- Restructuring and banking disputes
- Corporate reputation cases
- Return of funds and asset tracing
- Regulatory investigations and disputes
- General corporate, shareholder, and partnership disputes
- Protective measures: freezing injunctions, interim measures, and launching declaratory proceedings
- Professional negligence and breach of duty cases