Capabilities

Sale to Pendrell Technologies LLC

ContentGuard Holdings, Inc.
2011

Our attorneys represented ContentGuard Holdings, Inc., a leading inventor, developer and licensor of digital rights management (DRM) and related content distribution patents and technologies in the negotiation, execution and closing of a Stock Purchase Agreement and related financing for the purchase by Pendrell Technologies LLC (a subsidiary of Pendrell Corporation) of 90.1% of ContentGuard, which was purchased for $90.1 million in cash.  The remaining 9.9% of ContentGuard is now owned by Time Warner, Inc.

Email Disclaimer