Capabilities

Acquisition of a majority interest

European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company EADS N.V.

Our attorneys represented The European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company EADS N.V. in the acquisition by its subsidiary Cassidian of 75.1 percent of Carl Zeiss Optronics GmbH, the military and civil security optics products business of the technology group Carl Zeiss. Carl Zeiss will retain the remaining 24.9 percent.

Email Disclaimer