The Arnold & Porter Alumni Alliance was created to enhance connections among attorney alumni and provide a valuable resource to all its members. More than 6,000 attorney alumni are part of the Alliance and work in a variety of industries, businesses, government agencies, courts, schools, public interest organizations, and law firms all over the world.
We encourage you to utilize ACCESS, the Alumni Alliance's online portal, to maintain and build relationships with other members and expand your professional network. ACCESS is a one-stop shop and includes:
- A searchable Member Directory that connects you directly with fellow Alliance members and current Arnold & Porter attorneys.
- A personal profile that allows you to update your employment and contact information.
- Searchable in-house and government job postings sourced by alumni, clients and the Firm's in-house career counselors.
- Information regarding exclusive alumni benefits.
- Invitations to networking events and photos from past networking events
- Access to live and recorded professional development/CLE programming and other Firm-sponsored guest speaker and panel programs.
- A newsfeed that provides updates on firm and alumni news, professional development resources and a forum to share information and updates with the entire membership.
The Alumni Alliance LinkedIn group provides another easy way to connect with members and to stay up to date on Firm and Alumni Alliance news and programs.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the Alumni Alliance, want to nominate someone to be featured in our "Alumni Spotlight" series or have news we can share in our "Alumni Announcements," please contact Jennifer Gewertz, Director of Attorney Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.