Ada Añon's practice focuses on counseling corporations and individuals in all aspects of litigation, including a wide variety of complex commercial litigation, white collar defense, and bankruptcy-related litigation. Ms. Añon also maintains an active pro bono practice with an emphasis in immigration.
Ms. Añon earned her JD from New York University School of Law, where she served as a member of the New York University Moot Court Board. Ms. Añon was awarded the David Friedman Memorial Award for Outstanding Achievement in Evidence.
- Large pharmaceutical manufacturer in an action brought by venture capitalists alleging breach of a merger agreement.
- Major pharmaceutical manufacturer in qui tam litigation involving allegations of anti-kickback statute violations and other issues related to sales and marketing practices.
- Estate of a major investment bank in litigation seeking the return of billions of dollars in collateral.
- Large investment fund in action brought by unsecured creditors seeking to reduce the amount of investment fund's claims in GM bankruptcy.
- Chemical manufacturer in indemnity action relating to environmental violations at several manufacturing sites.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2011
- M.A., University of Chicago, 2004
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1999
- New York