Sarah is a member of the Government Contracts/National Security practice group. Before joining Arnold & Porter, she served as a naval flight officer in the United States Navy for 11 years. Sarah has a background in defense, military aviation, military strategy, naval intelligence, and national security and she served as the speechwriter to the Vice Chief of Naval Operations.
Sarah is a graduate of the United States Naval Academy and received her law degree from Georgetown University Law Center, where she also received a Master of Laws (LL.M.) with distinction in National Security Law.
Prior to law school, Sarah earned a Master of Arts in Defense and Strategic Studies from the United States Naval War College.
- LL.M., National Security Law, Georgetown University Law Center, 2023, with distinction
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2023
- M.A., Defense and Strategic Studies, U.S. Naval War College, 2019
- B.S., Comparative Politics, United States Naval Academy, 2010
- District of Columbia
Government & Military Service
- Lieutenant Commander, United States Navy (May 2010 - August 2021)