Andrew Bergman is a graduate of Tulane University Law School, where he was a Managing Editor of the Tulane Law Review. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Bergman interned with Judge Eldon E. Fallon of the US District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana and with Justice Jefferson D. Hughes of the Louisiana Supreme Court.
- JD, Tulane University Law School, 2016,
- BA, Economics and Legal Studies, University of Pittsburgh, 2013,
magna cum laude
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit