Albert Boardman assists client in all areas and phases of patent litigation. He has represented clients in US District courts, the International Trade Commission, and before the US Patent and Trademark Office. His practice has focused primarily on high technology and computer software, where he has represented clients in the areas of cloud computing, smartphone technology, computer graphics, and magnetic storage devices, among others.
Mr. Boardman has also drafted and prosecuted numerous US patent applications in diverse technologies including computer operating system and application software, blockchain technology, and mechanical systems.
- JD, Law, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, 2012, cum laude
- MS, Computer Science, Columbia University, 1993
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical Engineering, City College of New York, 1988
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US Patent and Trademark Office