Angelique Ciliberti focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, primarily mass torts and product liability actions involving pharmaceutical drugs and other consumer products. Prior to joining the firm, she clerked for the Honorable Charles R. Simpson III of the United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky.
Ms. Ciliberti graduated from the University of Virginia School of Law. During law school, she served as president of the UVA Law Innocence Project Pro Bono Clinic where she assisted in the release of two wrongly convicted individuals. Ms. Ciliberti was also a member of the Feminist Legal Forum and the Virginia Journal of Social Policy & the Law.
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 2017
- BA, Psychology, Wake Forest University, 2014, summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- US District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- US District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- US District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- US District Court, Western District of Kentucky, The Honorable Charles R. Simpson III