Joshua Davis focuses his practice on products liability and complex commercial litigation and government investigations. He has experience representing companies and individuals in a broad range of litigation matters, including products liability, health care fraud and abuse, False Claims Act, and general business litigation. In addition to his litigation experience, Mr. Davis has experience handling internal investigations related to a variety of state and federal government and congressional investigations, including those related to health care fraud and abuse, product safety, and pharmaceutical regulation.
Mr. Davis graduated magna cum laude from Indiana University School of Law, where he was a member and Articles Editor of the Indiana Law Journal and selected to the Order of the Coif.
- National counsel to opioid manufacturer in all federal and state court litigation, including litigation brought by state attorneys general, municipalities, and individuals alleging personal injury.
- Major pharmaceutical company in product liability litigation related to corneal scarring allegations.
- Major pharmaceutical companies in Department of Justice investigations of off-label promotion activities.
- Hospital system in Department of Justice investigations related to physician relationships and hospital operations.
- National pharmacy chain in False Claim Act litigation.
- Major pharmaceutical companies in products liability litigation.
- Individuals in a commercial dispute regarding ownership of a medical practice.
- JD, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 2003, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- BA, Colby College, 1999
- District of Columbia