Joshua Davis focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and internal investigations. He has experience representing companies and individuals in a broad range of litigation matters, including health care fraud and abuse, False Claims Act, and general business litigation. In addition to his litigation experience, Mr. Davis has experience handling internal investigations related to a variety of state and federal government and congressional investigations, including those related to health care fraud and abuse, product safety, and pharmaceutical regulation.
Mr. Davis graduated magna cum laude from Indiana University School of Law, where he was a member and Articles Editor of the Indiana Law Journal and selected to the Order of the Coif.
- Major pharmaceutical companies in Department of Justice investigations of off-label promotion activities.
- Hospital system in Department of Justice investigations related to physician relationships and hospital operations.
- National pharmacy chain in False Claim Act litigation.
- Major pharmaceutical companies in products liability litigation.
- Individuals in a commercial dispute regarding ownership of a medical practice.
- JD, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 2003, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- BA, Colby College, 1999
- District of Columbia