Nanette E. Decea is a civil litigator whose practice primarily focuses on product liability matters. She has extensive experience defending major asbestos and pharmaceutical manufacturers, as well as deep involvement in automotive product liability, having defended a major automobile company in connection with its product liability work in New York State for over five years.
- JD, Albany Law School, 1990, cum laude
- BA, History, Hamilton College, 1986
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Northern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York