Raina Duggirala focuses her practice on general commercial litigation, internal and government investigations, and white collar defense. Raina maintains an active pro bono practice representing clients in prisoner civil rights litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Raina served as a law clerk to the Honorable Stewart D. Aaron in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Raina graduated cum laude from Fordham University School of Law, where she was a board member of the Brendan Moore Trial Advocacy Center and a research assistant at the Center on National Security. While attending law school, she interned for the Honorable Gary S. Katzmann in the U.S. Court of International Trade.
Raina is currently an adjunct professor of trial advocacy competitions at Fordham Law.
- Prisoner Civil Rights Jury Verdict. Won excessive force claims against corrections officers as lead counsel at a jury trial in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. White v. Torres et al., No. 19-CV-00543 (CS) (S.D.N.Y. 2023).
- J.D., Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Fordham University School of Law, 2020, cum laude
- B.S., Psychology, State University of New York at Buffalo, 2016, magna cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, Hon. Stewart D. Aaron
- Member, New York American Inn of Court