Seth Engel focuses his practice on civil litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Engel clerked for the Honorable Eugene E. Siler, Jr. of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and for the Honorable Kim R. Gibson of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Prior to clerking, Mr. Engel served as a judge advocate in the United States Marine Corps, where he litigated and tried numerous courts-martial and administrative hearings as both a prosecutor and defense counsel. He continues to serve in the Marine Corps Reserve.
Mr. Engel received his JD from Cornell Law School and also has an LLM from The United States Army Judge Advocate General's School.
- JD, Cornell Law School, 2011
- LLM, The United States Army Judge Advocate General's School, 2017
- BA, Purdue University, 2008
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- US District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Major, Judge Advocate, United States Marine Corps
- US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, The Honorable Eugene E. Siler, Jr.
- US District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania, The Honorable Kim R. Gibson