Eric Fell focuses on regulatory proceedings and complex litigation in state and federal courts. Mr. Fell has substantial experience leveraging technology to efficiently manage the various phases of the discovery process in antitrust, FCPA, and product liability matters. He regularly serves clients across a broad range of industries, including energy, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, financial services, and consumer products. Prior to joining the firm, he represented a major tobacco company in numerous Engle progeny cases pending in Florida courts.
In support of the firm's commitment to pro bono service, Mr. Fell devotes part of his practice to handling cases referred to him by The Children's Law Center of Washington, DC.
Mr. Fell is a graduate of Wake Forest University School of Law, where he was a member of the Moot Court Board. He received his Bachelor's degree in Political Science, with distinction and Phi Beta Kappa, from Pennsylvania State University.
- AT&T in its acquisitions of Cricket Wireless and DIRECTV.
- BP plc in the sale of its Carson, California refinery and related logistics and marketing assets to Tesoro Corporation.
- Emanuel Medical Center in its sale to Tenet Healthcare.
- Philip Morris USA Inc. in a putative class action alleging consumer fraud.
- Fortune 1000 automotive retailer in connection with SEC whistleblower allegations.
- JD, Wake Forest University School of Law, 2003
- BA, Political Science, Pennsylvania State University, 2000, with distinction, Phi Beta Kappa
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States