Sam Ferenc represents clients in a variety of litigation matters in federal and state courts.
Mr. Ferenc joined the firm after serving as a law clerk to the Honorable Harry T. Edwards of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit and the Honorable George J. Hazel of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland. He is a graduate of Columbia Law School, where he received the John Ordronaux Prize for achieving the highest academic average in his graduating class. He also received the Ruth Bader Ginsburg Prize and was a James Kent Scholar and a member of the Columbia Law Review. He received his undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, from Cornell University.
- JD, Columbia Law School, 2018, John Ordronaux Prize, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Prize, James Kent Scholar
- BA, Government, Linguistics, Cornell University, 2012, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Maryland
- US Court of Appeals for DC Circuit, The Honorable Harry T. Edwards
- US District Court, District of Maryland, The Honorable George J. Hazel