Harry Fidler's practice focuses on white collar defense, as well as commercial litigation in both federal and state courts, including Article 78 proceedings in New York State court. Mr. Fidler has represented clients under investigation by the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB). He has experience assisting clients in subpoena and civil investigative demand compliance, as well as with internal investigations.
Mr. Fidler earned his JD from New York University School of Law where he served as an Article Editor for the Annual Survey of American Law. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Fidler was a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Eric N. Vitaliano of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. He also worked as a Student Advocate in the United States Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York-Civil Division.
- Major transportation network company in an Article 78 action challenging a New York City agency's rulemaking.
- Independent Corporate Directors in a class action alleging breach of fiduciary duty and securities law violations in connection with a merger.
- Major accounting firm in a suit by a third party alleging negligent misrepresentation in connection with the issuance of an audit opinion.
- Major transportation network company in a purported nationwide, statewide, and citywide class action alleging violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act, New York State Human Rights Law, and New York City Human Rights Law.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2015
- BA, Political Science, University of Pennsylvania, 2012, summa cum laude
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York