Robert Fuchs represents investment banks, real estate funds, and other institutional lenders in the origination and restructuring of mortgage and mezzanine financing throughout the United States. Additionally, Mr. Fuchs advises investors on the acquisition and financing of hospitality and lodging properties. Mr. Fuchs also advises clients on commercial mortgage-backed securitizations and loan portfolio purchase and sale transactions.
- Major investment bank as lender in a $270 million mortgage loan for the acquisition of a portfolio of 69 industrial properties across the United States.
- Major investment bank as lender in a $210 million mortgage loan with respect to 12 anchored retail properties located across 8 states.
- Private real estate finance company as lender in a $72 million mortgage financing of a major hotel in Orlando, Florida.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, 2017, Order of the Coif
- BA, Yeshiva University, 2012, magna cum laude
- New York