Allison Gardner represents clients in all phases of complex civil litigation in federal and state courts. Ms. Gardner also maintains an active pro bono practice with an emphasis on civil rights.
Ms. Gardner graduated magna cum laude from Indiana University Maurer School of Law, where she served as a Managing Editor for the Indiana Law Journal. During that time, she also completed a judicial externship for the Honorable David F. Hamilton on the US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. Upon graduating, the faculty selected Ms. Gardner to the Order of the Coif and the Order of Barristers.
Prior to law school, Ms. Gardner completed her undergraduate degree at Butler University.
- JD, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 2017, magna cum laude
- BA, Political Science and International Studies, Butler University, 2011
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit