Allison Gardner is currently on a leave of absence from the firm on a secondment.
Allison Gardner represents clients in all phases of civil litigation in federal and state courts. She counsels clients in multidistrict litigation, class actions, and government investigations. Ms. Gardner also maintains an active pro bono practice with an emphasis on civil rights.
Ms. Gardner graduated magna cum laude from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, where she served as a Managing Editor for the Indiana Law Journal. During that time, she also completed a judicial externship for the Honorable David F. Hamilton on the US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit and served as a research assistant for Professor Dawn Johnsen.
- Major pharmaceutical company in federal and state court litigation, including litigation brought by state attorneys general, municipalities, and individuals alleging personal injury.
- Major pharmaceutical company in class action antitrust litigation challenging the licensing practice involved in combination antiretroviral therapy.
- Biopharmaceutical company in state APA litigation regarding patient access.
- Global technology company in antitrust trial involving exclusive dealing allegations.
- JD, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 2017, magna cum laude
- BA, Political Science and International Studies, Butler University, 2011
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit