Justin Garratt focuses his practice on product liability, mass tort, and environmental litigation. He has extensive experience as part of national coordinating counsel and trial counsel teams in complex tort disputes and has represented clients in a variety of industries, including consumer products, aviation, industrial minerals, and personal care products. Justin handles all aspects of the litigation process, from pre-suit evaluation through discovery, motion practice, trial, and appeal, in state and federal courts throughout the country.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2007
- B.A., Political Science, University of California, Los Angeles, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit