Michael Gershoni devotes his practice to intellectual property litigation with a particular emphasis on patent litigation. Mr. Gershoni has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in matters before various federal and state courts, the International Trade Commission (including within the 100-Day Pilot Program), and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB). His experience includes matters covering a myriad of technologies, including semiconductor, digital rights management, interactive program guide, and packaging technology.
- JD, The George Washington University Law School, 2016, cum laude
- BSE, Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, 2013
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, District of Colorado
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas