Kolya Glick represents clients in all phases of litigation in complex civil matters in federal and state courts. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Glick served as a law clerk to the Honorable Scott M. Matheson of the US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, the Honorable Karen L. Henderson of the US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit, and the Honorable Liam O'Grady for the US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
Mr. Glick graduated with highest honors from The George Washington University Law School, where he served as the Senior Projects Editor of the George Washington Law Review. Since graduating, he has returned to GW Law to teach legal research and writing courses to first-year law students.
- JD, The George Washington University Law School, 2015, Order of the Coif
- BA, History, University of California, Santa Cruz, 2010, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- US District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- US District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, The Honorable Liam O'Grady
- US Court of Appeals for DC Circuit, The Honorable Karen LeCraft Henderson
- US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, The Honorable Scott M. Matheson