Jack focuses on Supreme Court, appellate, and foreign relations litigation. Before joining Arnold & Porter, he clerked for the Honorable Patrick E. Higginbotham on the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Jack was a Karsh-Dillard Scholar at the University of Virginia School of Law, where he served as the Notes Development Editor for the Virginia Law Review and Production Editor for the Virginia Journal of International Law. He participated in the Supreme Court Litigation Clinic and founded the school's National Security Law Forum. He has published on terrorism litigation, administrative law, and campaign finance law.
Prior to law school, Jack earned a Master of Philosophy from the University of Oxford and managed humanitarian responses in conflict settings at USAID's Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2022, Order of the Coif
- Master of Philosophy, Modern Middle Eastern Studies, University of Oxford, 2017, with distinction
- B.A., Arabic Studies and U.S. Foreign Policy, Williams College, 2015, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, The Honorable Patrick E. Higginbotham