Tiffany Jang represents life science, pharmaceutical, and technology companies in complex commercial, antitrust, and intellectual property disputes, handling all aspects of litigation from case inception through trial. Her litigation experience spans a broad range of subject matters that are critical to life science and pharmaceutical companies, from regulatory inspections to supply agreements to market access issues. She has also worked with clients on transactional and FDA regulatory matters, including research and development collaboration agreements, intellectual property licenses, and Orange Book listings.
Outside of the law firm, Ms. Jang is an active member of her professional community, serving as Chair of the Antitrust Committee of the Boston Intellectual Property Law Association. She has also chaired the Membership Committee of Women in Bio - Greater Boston, and was selected as a Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Pathfinder.
Ms. Jang received her law degree from Duke University School of Law and her bachelor's degree from Emory University.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law
- B.S., Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology, Emory University, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Chair, Antitrust Committee, Boston Intellectual Property Law Association
- Pathfinder, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Member, Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts