Bell Johnson assists clients in a variety of national security and government contracting matters, including bid protests and export control and trade sanctions compliance.
Bell received her law degree magna cum laude from Syracuse University College of Law, where she served as the managing editor for the Syracuse Law Review, and a dual Masters of International Relations degree from the university’s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs. While in law school, she also interned at the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of New York.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Syracuse University College of Law, 2021
- M.A., International Relations, Maxwell School of Syracuse University, 2021
- B.A., dual degrees in International Studies and Journalism; cum laude, University of Missouri, 2016
- District of Columbia
- Program Coordinator, International Trade and National Security Subcommittees, International Law Community, The District of Columbia Bar
- Steering Committee Member, Export Controls & Economic Sanctions Committee, American Bar Association, International Law Section