Minjae Kim focuses her practice on complex civil litigation at trial and appellate levels. She has drafted briefs filed in federal and state courts and has extensive experience in complex commercial disputes, intellectual property, and tax litigation. She also has experience with government investigations of international companies and high net worth individuals. She maintains an active pro bono practice and has successfully argued in a trial.
Before joining the firm, Minjae served as a law clerk to the Honorable Patrick J. Bumatay of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and worked at another international law firm. Prior to law school, she worked at JPMorgan Chase and at a nonprofit focused on international policy research.
Minjae graduated from Harvard Law School and New York University, with concentrations in History, East Asian Studies, and French.
Minjae serves as a Co-Chair on the Board of Directors for dell'Arte Opera Ensemble, a NYC-based opera company dedicated to nurturing emerging artists.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2018
- B.A., History, New York University, 2013, summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, The Honorable Patrick J. Bumatay
- Co-Chair, Board of Directors, dell'Arte Opera Ensemble
- Chinese (Mandarin)