Jennifer Kwapisz's practice focuses on commercial, mass tort, and environmental litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Kwapisz served as a law clerk to the Honorable Paul G. Gardephe of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and as a law clerk to the Honorable Christopher F. Droney of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Ms. Kwapisz earned her law degree from St. John's University School of Law, where she graduated summa cum laude and was awarded the Joseph Kerzner Prize for achieving the highest academic average in her graduating class. She also served as an Associate Managing Editor for the St. John's Law Review and as Secretary for the Women's Law Society. While in law school, Ms. Kwapisz interned for the Honorable P. Kevin Castel of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, was a summer associate at an international law firm, and represented children in neglect and custody proceedings in Queens Family Court through the St. John's Child Advocacy Clinic.
Ms. Kwapisz earned her BS in Computer Science, with a minor in English, from Fordham University, where she graduated valedictorian of her class.
- Fortune 100 company in a multi-jurisdictional dispute related to coastal land loss.
- Fortune 100 company in litigation brought by plaintiffs alleging injury related to groundwater contamination from historic operations.
- Energy company in litigation brought by plaintiffs alleging personal injury related to exposure to radiation during operation of nuclear fuel fabrication facilities.
- JD, St. John's University, 2013, summa cum laude
- BS, Computer Science, Fordham University, 2010, Valedictorian, summa cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, The Honorable Christopher F. Droney
- US District Court, Southern District of New York, The Honorable Paul G. Gardephe