Jennifer Kwapisz is an experienced litigator who focuses her practice on complex, mass tort, and environmental litigation. Her experience includes representing clients in class action and toxic tort matters involving claims for personal injury, property damage, and medical monitoring, and in multi-jurisdictional disputes involving allegations of coastal land loss, contamination, and other environmental harm. In addition, Ms. Kwapisz advises owners and operators of commercial facilities facing litigation regarding compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Ms. Kwapisz's experience includes litigation in both federal and state court, at both the trial and appellate court levels.
- Fortune 100 company in a multi-jurisdictional dispute related to coastal land loss.
- Fortune 100 company company in class action and individual litigations brought by plaintiffs alleging injury related to groundwater, soil, and air contamination from historic operations.
- Energy company in litigation brought by plaintiffs alleging personal injury related to exposure to radiation during operation of nuclear fuel fabrication facilities.
- Fortune 100 company in litigation alleging barriers to accessibility under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Concert venue operator in investigation by the Department of Justice alleging barriers to accessibility under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- JD, St. John's University, 2013, summa cum laude
- BS, Computer Science, Fordham University, 2010, Valedictorian, summa cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Northern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, The Honorable Christopher F. Droney
- US District Court, Southern District of New York, The Honorable Paul G. Gardephe