Amy Lehrburger represents clients in a variety of transactions and commercial matters related to intellectual property, technology and media. Her experience includes assisting clients in a range of industries, including software, life sciences, consumer products, entertainment, hospitality, and automotive. Ms. Lehrburger also has experience negotiating and drafting agreements involving the development and commercialization of new products and technologies, trademark licensing arrangements, technology licenses, joint ventures, and acquisitions.
Ms. Lehrburger graduated from the Columbia University School of Law where she served as an Executive Notes Editor for the Journal of Law and the Arts.
- Leading consumer products company, in its strategic trademark licensing and supply arrangement for creation and launch of restaurant concept and related merchandise.
- Major automobile manufacturer, in drafting and negotiation of partnership agreements with technician training programs around the United States.
- Advised on the intellectual property and commercial aspects of multiple public and private mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions involving consumer products and related technologies.
- JD, Columbia Law School, 2017
- BA, Brown University, 2010
- New York