Rebecca Maller-Stein focuses on general and complex commercial litigation, and has experience representing media and entertainment companies, hedge funds, and financial institutions in federal and state court and in adversary proceedings in bankruptcy court. She also maintains an active pro bono practice.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Maller-Stein served as a law clerk both to Judge Paul G. Feinman of the New York Court of Appeals and to Honorable Jon O. Newman of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. She also practiced as an associate at an international law firm in New York.
- JD, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2015
- AB, Psychology, Bowdoin College, 2009
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, Honorable Jon O. Newman
- New York Court of Appeals, Judge Paul G. Feinman