Nicole Masiello’s practice focuses on complex and commercial litigation, both at the trial and appellate levels. She has experience litigating cases at every level of the federal courts system, including representing parties before the United States Supreme Court. Nicole maintains an active pro bono practice with a focus on appeals in cases concerning civil and constitutional rights.
Prior to joining the firm, Nicole served as a law clerk to the Honorable Paul B. Matey, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and the Honorable Victor Marrero, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. Before clerking, she was an associate at an international law firm.
Nicole received a J.D. from Columbia Law School, where she was a Harlan Fiske Stone scholar, a semifinalist in the Harlan Fiske Stone Moot Court Competition, and a Notes Editor for the Columbia Human Rights Law Review. During law school, Nicole served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Paul A. Engelmayer, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, and a summer law clerk at the United States Department of Justice, Office of Legal Policy. She is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame.
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2019, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- B.A., Political Science, University of Notre Dame, 2015
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, The Honorable Paul B. Matey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, The Honorable Victor Marrero