Josh McCollum focuses his practice on complex civil litigation in the healthcare, aviation, and energy industries. He also maintains an active pro bono practice. Mr. McCollum is a graduate of Rice University and received his JD from New York University School of Law, where he was an Executive Editor of the NYU Journal of Legislation & Public Policy. While in law school, he interned with Judge Nancy F. Atlas and Judge Melinda Harmon, both of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2017
- Ph.D., University of Notre Dame, 2017
- B.A., Rice University, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas