Zachary Nemirovsky focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation and primarily patent litigation. He has experience supporting clients in technical industries including integrated circuit design and electronic design automation. Separately, he has also supported life sciences clients' complex commercial litigation. Mr. Nemirovsky has participated in technical analysis, discovery, and motion practice in his cases, as well as worked on cases at the International Trade Commission.
Mr. Nemirovsky graduated from Santa Clara University School of Law, summa cum laude, where, among other roles, he was president of the Jewish Law Student Association, served as the advocacy chair on the board of the Honors Moot Court (Internal), and was a senior associate on the High Tech Law Journal.
- JD, Tech Edge Certificate, Santa Clara University School of Law, 2022, summa cum laude
- BS, Applied Physics, Electronics Emphasis, University of California, Davis, 2019
- BA, Philosophy, Legal Emphasis, University of California, Davis, 2019
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Judge Davila, US District Court for the Northern District of California, San Jose Division. (August–December 2020)