Liam E. O'Connor represents clients in all phases of litigation in state and federal courts. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Ming W. Chin of the Supreme Court of California and as a judicial fellow to the Honorable Joseph C. Spero of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
As a student at the University of Virginia School of Law, Liam worked for the U.S. Department of Justice and the San Francisco City Attorney's Office. He received his undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Notre Dame.
- B.A., Program of Liberal Studies, University of Notre Dame, 2016, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Supreme Court of California, The Honorable Ming W. Chin