Jennifer Oh represents corporate clients and individuals in internal investigations, criminal and civil government investigations and litigation. Her primary focus involves representing major pharmaceutical companies in qui tam suits under the False Claims Act involving allegations of healthcare fraud and other issues related to sales and marketing practices. She also has experience with investigations and prosecutions involving alleged violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, money laundering and data breaches.
Ms. Oh maintains an active pro bono practice, including representing individuals facing federal criminal charges. She graduated from Fordham University School of Law and received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Barnard College, Columbia University.
- Major pharmaceutical company in a qui tam litigation in federal court alleging violations of federal price reporting requirements and the AKS in connection with the marketing of its medications.
- Major pharmaceutical company in high profile qui tam litigation in federal court alleging violations of the AKS and FCA through the use of nurse educator and reimbursement support services. The case has been dismissed.
- Major prescription drug manufacturer in government investigation and related internal investigation involving nationwide sales and marketing practices.
- Major prescription drug manufacturer in internal investigation involving marketing and reimbursement practices at Asian business unit.
- Major prescription drug manufacturer in qui tam litigation brought by government and relator, alleging kickbacks to physicians through speaker programs in connection with various cardiovascular medications.
- Individual client in Foreign Corrupt Practices Act charges by the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York.
- Individual client in government investigation involving alleged kickbacks to a large nonprofit organization based in New York in exchange for guarantees of real estate commission payments.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, 2015
- BA, Barnard College, Columbia University, 2011
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York