Dana ("Dah-na") Or focuses her practice on white collar defense and investigations; appellate matters; and U.S. sanctions and export control advisory work. She has represented parties and amici at the certiorari and merits stages in the U.S. Supreme Court. Dana maintains an active pro bono practice with a focus on appeals.
Dana graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School and summa cum laude from Dartmouth College, where she completed her undergraduate degree in Government with a focus on international relations. Before joining the firm, Dana served as a law clerk to the Honorable Judith W. Rogers of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit and the Honorable Josephine L. Staton of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. Dana was born and raised in Israel and then spent two years living in Rome, Italy, before moving to the United States.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2018, magna cum laude
- A.B., Government, Dartmouth College, 2012, summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, The Honorable Judith W. Rogers
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, The Honorable Josephine L. Staton