Dana Or focuses her practice on white collar defense and investigations, US sanctions and export control advisory work, and complex civil litigation at both the trial court and appellate level. Ms. Or also maintains an active pro bono practice with a focus on appeals.
Ms. Or graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School and summa cum laude from Dartmouth College, where she completed her undergraduate degree in Government. Before joining the firm, Ms. Or served as a law clerk to the Honorable Judith W. Rogers of the US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit and the Honorable Josephine L. Staton of the US District Court for the Central District of California. Ms. Or was born and raised in Israel and then spent two years living in Rome, Italy, before moving to the United States.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2018, magna cum laude
- AB, Government, Dartmouth College, 2012, summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Southern District of California
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit, The Honorable Judith W. Rogers
- US District Court, Central District of California, The Honorable Josephine L. Staton