Mark Patrick’s practice focuses on intellectual property, including both patent prosecution and patent litigation. He regularly assists clients with applying for and obtaining patents both in the United States and abroad in a wide range of technology areas, including computer software, network architecture, computer and internet security, secure payment systems, encryption protocols, video and audio compression, augmented and virtual reality, gaming technology, blockchain technology and digital currency, railroad systems and equipment, industrial products and solutions, among others. Mark also has experience representing clients in contested proceedings before the U.S. Patent Trial and Appeal Board, in federal district court, and before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law, 2015
- B.S., University of Maryland, 2011
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia