Maya Paunrana is a business crime and regulatory solicitor, representing individuals and corporates against criminal and regulatory proceedings. She has advised in respect of complex, cross-border investigations of economic crime.
- Acted for a defendant in the largest individual prosecution of "boiler room" fraud brought by the SFO.
- Acted for a high profile sports coach against regulatory proceedings.
- Acted for high-net-worth individuals facing criminal proceedings by HMRC.
- Acted for corporate bodies facing confiscation proceedings.
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, 2011
- LLB, King's College London, 2010
- England and Wales