Sarah Prather's practice focuses on complex commercial and product liability litigation. She represents corporate clients in various phases of litigation, including at trial.
Ms. Prather maintains an active pro bono practice. Her experience includes securing equal public education services for a New York City child and representing an asylee seeking to obtain legal permanent resident status in the United States.
- Fortune 100 company in defending against multiple personal injury and property damage lawsuits brought by residents living near a former lead manufacturing facility.
- Fortune 100 company in litigation brought by government entities and private landowners claiming that historic oil and gas activities in Louisiana have contributed to coastal land loss.
- Fortune 100 company, as a member of the trial team, in successfully defending against product liability claims brought by plaintiffs alleging personal injury from ingesting lead pigment in residential paint.
- J.D., The George Washington University, 2017
- B.A., History, The George Washington University, 2012
- New York