Ruifeng Pu focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation, representing industry-leading clients in complex litigation matters in various district courts, as well as before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) and International Trade Commission (ITC). He works with a variety of subject matter including consumer electronics, RF, optics, semiconductors, integrated circuits, telecommunications, and medical devices. Ruifeng is also experienced in preparation and prosecution of patent applications in a variety of technological fields.
Prior to joining the firm, Ruifeng was a Patent Examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), examining patent applications in the areas of electrophotography, magnetic and nuclear resonance.
Ruifeng graduated with honors from The George Washington Law School. During law school, he was a member of the Federal Circuit Bar Journal.
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 2022, with honors
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Maryland, 2015
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Maryland, 2010
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Patent Examiner, USPTO, 11/2013–11/2018