Diana Reiter's practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and mass tort litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Reiter served as a law clerk to the Honorable Paul G. Gardephe of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
In 2009, Ms. Reiter received an Equal Justice Works fellowship, through which she spent two years representing victims of domestic violence at South Brooklyn Legal Services.
Ms. Reiter received her JD from Yale Law School, where she was an Editor-in-Chief of the Yale Journal of Law and the Humanities, a student director of the Domestic Violence Clinic, and a recipient of the Florence M. Kelly '37 Family Law Prize.
- Fortune 100 company in a multi-jurisdictional dispute related to coastal land loss.
- Energy company in litigation brought by plaintiffs alleging personal injury relating to exposure to radiation during operation of nuclear fuel fabrication facilities.
- Major financial institution in residential mortgage-backed securities litigation in New York state court.
- JD, Yale Law School, 2009
- BA, Yale College, 2005, magna cum laude
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York, The Honorable Paul G. Gardephe