Diana Reiter's practice focuses on complex civil litigation. She represents clients in product liability, mass tort, environmental, and commercial litigation in state and federal court, as well as in white collar investigations. Diana has extensive experience representing clients in the energy, pharmaceutical, and financial services industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Diana served as a law clerk to the Honorable Paul G. Gardephe of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. She also received an Equal Justice Works fellowship, through which she spent two years representing victims of domestic violence at South Brooklyn Legal Services.
- Fortune 100 company in a multi-jurisdictional dispute related to coastal land loss.
- Energy company in litigation brought by plaintiffs alleging personal injury relating to exposure to radiation during operation of nuclear fuel fabrication facilities.
- Major financial institution in residential mortgage-backed securities litigation in New York state court.
- Major pharmaceutical company in False Claims Act and Anti-Kickback Statute investigation being conducted by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York.
- Multinational company in tax investigation being conducted by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York.
- J.D., Yale Law School, 2009
- B.A., Yale College, 2005, magna cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, The Honorable Paul G. Gardephe