Katelyn Rey's practice is focused on various labor and employment matters. Ms. Rey regularly defends employers in state and federal court against claims of discrimination, harassment, wage and hour law violations, wrongful termination, and state law torts. She also engages in day-to-day counseling and has experience with traditional labor law matters.
While in law school, Ms. Rey served as the Executive Notes Editor of the Hastings Law Journal. She also completed two judicial externships for the Honorable Charles R. Breyer of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California and the Honorable A. James Robertson II of the Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco.
- JD, University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2014, cum laude
- BA, University of California, Los Angeles, 2009, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Eastern District of California