Stesha Ryu's practice encompasses a broad range of complex civil litigation in both state and federal court. Prior to joining the firm, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable Percy Anderson of the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
Ms. Ryu graduated cum laude from Loyola Law School. While in law school, she interned with the Honorable R. Gary Klausner of the United States District Court for the Central District of California, with the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, and with the United States Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. She also served as an Articles Editor on the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, as President of St. Thomas More Law Honor Society, and on the Board of the Environmental Law Society.
- Pharmaceutical corporation in litigation alleging employment discrimination.
- Retail corporation in putative class action alleging franchisees have been misclassified as independent contractors.
- Energy company in litigation brought by governmental entities claiming that historic oil and gas activities have contributed to coastal land loss.
- Manufacturer of vitamins and nutritional supplements in putative class action alleging false advertising.
- JD, Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2016, cum laude, Order of the Coif
- BA, Political Science, International Studies, University of Washington, 2010
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court, Central District of California, The Honorable Percy Anderson
- US Peace Corps Volunteer, Jordan