Lindsey Staubach focuses her practice on intellectual property litigation, including matters before the PTAB, ITC, and various district courts. She works with a variety of subject matters, including mechanical devices, apparel, and tech.
Ms. Staubach also highly values pro bono work. She has represented local individuals in family law matters, including divorce, child custody, child support, and civil protection orders, as well as in immigrations matters.
- JD, The George Washington University Law School, 2020, with honors
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Virginia Tech, 2012
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Virginia Tech, 2008
- District of Columbia
- Patent Examiner, USPTO, 07/2008–07/2010; 07/2012–09/2017
- Intern, US Department of Justice, Civil IP Division, Fall 2018
- Loaned Staff Attorney, Neighborhood Legal Services Program, April 2021–October 2021