Diana Sterk represents major pharmaceutical companies in products liability matters and complex state and federal investigations involving and healthcare fraud, including allegations of off-label promotion, anti-kickback statute violations, False Claims Act violations, and other issues related to sales, marketing, and pricing practices. She also defends corporations and financial institutions in a broad range of investigations and litigation, including healthcare and securities matters.
In addition to her practice work, Ms. Sterk maintains an active pro bono practice handling civil and criminal appeals.
Ms. Sterk received her JD, cum laude, from Northwestern University School of Law and her BS in Civil Engineering from MIT, where she was captain of the Varsity women's soccer team.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation in a series of pharmaceutical pricing fraud actions brought predominantly by state attorneys general.
- Pfizer Inc. in asbestos litigations filed across the United States.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation in federal litigation brought by a qui tam relator involving allegations of healthcare fraud.
- Pharmaceutical company and a major financial institution in connection with SEC investigations.
- Major pharmaceutical manufacturer on its compliance and promotional programs.
- JD, Northwestern University School of Law, cum laude
- BS, Civil Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York