Lindsay Strong focuses her practice on general litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Strong served as a law clerk to Judge L. Steven Grasz of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, Judge Toby Crouse of the United States District Court for the District of Kansas, and Justice Caleb Stegall of the Kansas Supreme Court. Ms. Strong received her law degree from the University of Kansas where she served as an editor of the Kansas Law Review. Ms. Strong's article on the Kansas Offender Registration Act was published in the publication's Spring 2018 edition. She also was a clinical student in the Paul E. Wilson Project for Innocence & Post-Conviction Remedies and Legal Aid. Ms. Strong received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Alternative Dispute Resolution, Federal Criminal Prosecution, and Appellate Advocacy. Additionally, Ms. Strong served as an extern for Judge Laurie Smith Camp of the United States District Court for the District of Nebraska.
- J.D., University of Kansas, 2018
- B.A., Psychology Major with a Minor in Public Policy, University of Kansas, 2015
- Kansas Supreme Court, Justice Caleb Stegall
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas, Judge Toby Crouse
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, Judge L. Steven Grasz