Stephanie Bonnett Weirick's mass tort and product liability practice focuses on groundwater contamination matters. She currently represents a major oil company in a multdistrict litigation involving claims brought by municipalities, water districts, and state sovereigns across the country. Ms. Weirick also has extensive experience in representing clients in regulatory investigations brought by state attorneys general and local district attorneys involving underground storage tanks and hazardous waste storage, transport, and disposal. In addition, Ms. Weirick has represented and advised clients in other various industries, including pharmaceutical and transportation, on various business litigation matters.
Ms. Weirick has litigated cases at both the state and federal level, in both trial and appellate courts.
- Pharmaceutical company as litigation counsel in proposed class action alleging RICO and business tort claims relating to its drug coupon programs.
- Pharmaceutical company in purchase transaction potentially leading to breach of contract and business tort exposure.
- JD, West Virginia University College of Law, 1999, Order of the Coif
- BA, Political Science, University of Southern California, 1996, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court, Southern District of California
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US District Court, Eastern District of California