Jocelyn Wiesner's practice focuses on complex product liability litigation and mass tort actions. She has experience representing major pharmaceutical companies in defending against personal injury claims across all aspects of litigation in state and federal courts. In addition to her work in mass tort actions, Ms. Wiesner also represents health care industry clients in consumer class action litigation. Wiesner also represents multinational companies in issues arising under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other anti-corruption laws, where she works primarily to coordinate internal investigations related to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and formulate anti-corruption compliance programs.
Ms. Wiesner maintains an active pro bono practice. She has acted as Special Victim's Counsel in multiple military court martial proceedings.
Ms. Wiesner graduated with highest honors from George Washington University School of Law in 2012, where she served as a member of the editorial board for the Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif. During law school Ms. Wiesner interned with both the US Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia and the Department of Justice's Commercial Litigation - Fraud Section. She earned her undergraduate degree in Biology and Sociology from Providence College in 2007.
- Fortune 200 company, as lead associate on small trial team. Represented company in breach of contract case in the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb and Sanofi as counsel in the Plavix product liability litigation.
- Hologic in medical device product liability cases and counseling.
- Cynosure in medical device consumer litigation and counseling .
- Large manufacturer, as counsel, in investigating whistleblower allegations of corrupt payments in operations in India. Represented company in voluntary disclosures to the US Securities and Exchange Commission and the US Department of Justice. Facilitated global compliance review of operations in other locations in Asia.
- JD, George Washington University, 2012, highest honors
- BA, Sociology, Providence College, 2007
- BS, Biology, Providence College, 2007
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
Member, Arnold & Porter LLP's Committee of Associates