Stephen Wirth focuses on complex questions of constitutional and statutory interpretation before the federal district courts, the courts of appeals, and the Supreme Court of the United States. In the Supreme Court, Mr. Wirth has represented clients at both the petition and merits stages.
Mr. Wirth served as a law clerk to the Hon. Carlos T. Bea on the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and the Hon. Paul A. Crotty on the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. Mr. Wirth graduated magna cum laude from Cornell Law School, where he served as an Article Editor of the Cornell Law Review.
- JD, Cornell Law School, 2014, magna cum laude
- BA, Music, Yale College, 2009, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, The Honorable Carlos T. Bea
- US District Court, Southern District of New York, The Honorable Paul A. Crotty
- Board of Directors, Yspaniola