Lauren S. Wulfe is a litigator focusing on complex commercial litigation and business disputes. Ms. Wulfe has represented clients in all stages of civil litigation, including trial, in state and federal court. She also has experience representing clients in internal investigations and white-collar criminal matters.
Ms. Wulfe graduated from the Georgetown University Law Center, where she was awarded the Dean's Certificate for Outstanding Service to the Law Center. During law school, Ms. Wulfe served as Development Editor for the Georgetown Journal of International Law, Community Chair for the Asian Pacific America Law Students Association, and Chair of the Home Court charity basketball game between members of Congress and Georgetown Law faculty. She earned her undergraduate degree in Anthropology from New York University.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2012
- B.A., Anthropology, New York University, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims